A. Creating a New Firefox Profile.
1. Close all instances of Firefox:
2. Run the following code:
NOTE: Make sure the above path suits your install location
4. It is nice to put the profiles into a central location, thus convenient in future.
3. You will get profile manager, now create as many profiles as you need
ex: firefox2, firefox3, firefox 4, firefox5 etc…
B. How to Backup Profile Data/Copy Profile data from one profile to a new one?
Profile data contains several things, the bookmarks, passwords, settings addons etc…
1. Just browse to “F:\PortableApps\FireFoxPortable\Data\profile”
2. Copy this to your profile folder ex to “F:\PortableApps\FireFoxProfiles/ff4”
C. Running the browser using a specific profile.
That’s all run your new Firefox Browser usign following Shortcut:
F:\PortableApps\Firefox4Portable\App\Firefox\firefox.exe -p firefox4 -no-remote